Resume Peter NeumanBack to Resumes
- Graduated in Architectural Drafting/Design and Building Construction
Mitchell Technical School, Mitchell, South Dakota, 1972
- Project Manager (March 1996 – Present)
Heavy Constructors, Inc., dba Gustafson Builders
- Vice President Marketing and Development (1990 – March 1996)
RM Rangel, Inc.
- Project Construction Superintendent (1973 –1990)
Estes Brothers, Inc., and Knecht Companies, Inc.
- Design and Drafting (1972 – 1973)
- USAF Civil Engineer Squadron
- Associated General Contractors of South Dakota
- Rapid City Planning and Zoning Committee
- Kyle Health Center, Kyle, SD $2.3 Million
- Western Dakota Vo-Tech Addition, Rapid City, SD $1 Mill
- Eagle Butte Teacherages, Eagle Butte, SD $900,000
- Rapid Valley School, Rapid City, SD $2.5 Million
- Heart River School, Dickinson, ND $2.5 Million
- Midnight Star, Deadwood, SD, $3.0 Million
- Ramkota, Rapid City, SD $2.0 Million
- Country Inn & Suites, Rapid City, SD $4.7 Million
- Silverado Casino, Deadwood, SD $2.0 Million
- Hickoks Casino, Deadwood, SD $750,000
- Black Hills Agency, Rapid City, SD $530,000
- Hickok’s Inc. Hotel, Deadwood, SD $2.5 Million
- Hickok’s Iron Horse Inn, Deadwood, SD $500,000
- Pacer Corporation, Custer, SD $4.5 Million
- CSK Auto Store, Rapid City, SD $700,000
- Millstone Family Restaurant, Rapid City, SD $360,000
- Turnac Building Remodel, Rapid City, SD $1.5 Million
- Destiny Four Square Church, Rapid City, SD $700,000
- Memorial Park Apartment, Rapid City, SD $2.5 Million
- Ruby House Restaurant, Keystone, SD $1.5 Million
Has 35 years on experience in Heavy and Light Commercial and Residential Construction handles estimating, drafting and Supervision. Negotiated work and project manager.
Thank You Jackson Boulevard!!
We would like to thank all businesses and residents on Jackson Boulevard for the support of our team. From rolls in the morning to curtious calls into our office, we appreciate all of your kind ac...Read More>>
Heavy News now on the web!!
Heavy News will now be posted under "The Company" heading of our web page. All of our newsletters will be posted including some vintage newsletters from the mid 1990's! Go have a look!!<...Read More>>
To Whom It May Concern:
We write this letter to recommend Gustafson Builders as a General Contractor. We had the pleasure of working with them during the Spring of 2010. W recommend t...Read All Testimonials>>